- Tour Details
Extend your Fraser island adventure and take in even more of this amazing World heritage Island. You will experience all the 'one day' tour has to offer then relax at Eurong Beach Resort overnight.
- On the first day the tour travels from Hervey Bay to River Heads for the 8.30am barge crossing to the Wanggoolba Creek landing on Fraser Island.
- On the next day the tour departs Fraser Island on the 4.30pm barge back to River Heads and returns to Hervey Bay at approximately 5.30pm to drop you off to your accommodation.
- Courtesy pick up from your accommodation and barge transfers to Fraser Island. Please enter pick up destination when booking online.
- 1 night motel style accommodation at Eurong Beach Resort.
- 2 full-day guided 4WD tours.
- Buffet meals (one breakfast, lunch and dinner plus a picnic lunch).
- National Park Fees.
If English is your second language, we have MP3 guides available in Spanish, Italian, German, Korean and Chinese. Just let our Sales and Reservations team know when you book. These can be picked up from the Ticket Hut with a small, refundable deposit of $20 per device.
Quad share with
in a 2-brm
Adults $305 $335 $335 Children (4-14) $205 $235 $235 Family (2Ad + 2Ch) To be advised
Price valid from 01 April 2014 - 31 March 2015. Some booking conditions apply.
- Tour Highlights
- Central Station - admire the towering trees growing in nothing but sand and learn why Fraser Island was so valuable to the timber industry. Stroll along the Wanggoolba Creek boardwalk and discover the 'invisible creek' silently flowing through the rainforest.
- Pile Valley - walk through the subtropical rainforest to see the famous marine borer resistant Satinay Trees used line the banks of the Suez Canal and to rebuild the London Docks after World War II.
- Lake McKenzie - relax on its white sandy beaches and swim in its crystal blue water.
- Seventy-Five Mile Beach - hit Fraser Island's sandy highway as you make your way north. Keen for a bird's eye view or some amazing aerial photos? Join Air Fraser for a scenic joy-flight over the island (optional extra).
- Eli Creek - wade through the shallow waters or float down stream, straight to the Coral Sea!
- Maheno Shipwreck - view the famous rusting wreck that was once a luxury cruise liner, washed ashore in 1935 it is now a photographers paradise!
- The Pinnacles Coloured Sands – be amazed by these spectacularly technicoloured sand cliffs and the Dreamtime tale of how they were formed.
- Indian Head - climb to the top of this rocky headland for spectacular beach and ocean views. Look out for sharks, rays and turtles, even migrating humpback whales (July - November).
- The Champagne Pools - slip in to this amazing natural jacuzzi formed by the crashing waves.
- Lake Wabby - trek across Hammerstone Sandblow and be rewarded with a dip in this emerald lake.
Itinerary can change due to tides and weather conditions.
Wind: 8.05 km/h
24 Apr 2014
25 Apr 2014