- Tour Details
Two full days of fun and adventure on Fraser Island, led by an experienced local guide who'll take you to see the very best the island has to offer. Tour departs Rainbow Beach daily.
- On the first day the tour departs Rainbow Beach at approximately 8.00am and travels to Inskip Point for the barge crossing to Hook Point on Fraser Island.
- On the next day the tour departs Fraser Island at approx 4.00pm on the barge, arriving back in Rainbow Beach between 4.30 - 5.00pm to drop you off to your accommodation.
- Courtesy pick up from your accommodation and barge transfers to Fraser Island. Please enter pick up destination when booking online.
- 1 night motel style accommodation at Eurong Beach Resort.
- 2 full-day guided 4WD tours.
- Buffet meals (one breakfast, lunch and dinner plus a picnic lunch).
- National Park Fees.
Looking to depart from Brisbane, Sunshine or Gold Coast? Fraser Explorer Tours has partnered with the experienced guiding team at Sunset Safaris to offer you a great Fraser Island stay at Eurong Beach Resort with two or three days of touring and seamless connections. For all enquiries please call Sunset Safaris on 1300 553 606.
3 - 17 Apr 2017, 16 Sep 2017 - 2 Oct 2017
21 Dec 2017 - 20 Jan 2018, 24 - 31 March 2018
Off Peak Prices
All other periods
Quad share Triple Share Twin Share Solo Quad Share Triple Share Twin Share Solo Adults $379 $395 $420 $435 $349 $365 $390 $405 Children (4-14) $255 $265 $295 N/A $245 $255 $280 N/A
Price valid until 31 March 2018. Some booking conditions apply.
- Tour Highlights
- Central Station - admire the towering trees growing in nothing but sand and learn why Fraser Island was so valuable to the timber industry. Stroll along the Wanggoolba Creek boardwalk and discover the 'invisible creek' silently flowing through the rainforest.
- Pile Valley - walk through the subtropical rainforest to see the famous marine borer resistant Satinay Trees used line the banks of the Suez Canal and to rebuild the London Docks after World War II.
- Lake McKenzie - relax on its white sandy beaches and swim in its crystal blue water.
- Seventy-Five Mile Beach - hit Fraser Island's sandy highway as you make your way north. Keen for a bird's eye view or some amazing aerial photos? Join Air Fraser for a scenic joy-flight over the island (optional extra).
- Eli Creek - wade through the shallow waters or float down stream, straight to the Coral Sea!
- Maheno Shipwreck - view the famous rusting wreck that was once a luxury cruise liner, washed ashore in 1935 it is now a photographers paradise!
- The Pinnacles Coloured Sands – be amazed by these spectacularly technicoloured sand cliffs and the Dreamtime tale of how they were formed.
- Indian Head - climb to the top of this rocky headland for spectacular beach and ocean views. Look out for sharks, rays and turtles, even migrating humpback whales (July - November).
- The Champagne Pools - slip in to this amazing natural jacuzzi formed by the crashing waves.
- Lake Wabby - trek across Hammerstone Sandblow and be rewarded with a dip in this emerald lake.
Itinerary can change due to tides and weather conditions.