- Tour Details
Do Fraser in one fun-filled day with an experienced local guide and see the best the island has to offer. Courtesy pick up from your accommodation, barge transfers to Fraser Island and National Park fees are included.
- The tour travels from Rainbow Beach to Inskip Point for the barge crossing to Fraser Island at approximately 8.00am.
- The tour departs Fraser Island at approximately 4.30pm on the barge back to Inskip Point and returns to Rainbow Beach between 5.00 - 5.30pm.
- Courtesy pick up from your accommodation and barge transfers to Fraser Island. Please enter pick up destination when booking online.
- Full-day guided 4WD tour.
- Buffet lunch at Eurong Beach Resort.
- National Park fees.
Looking to depart from Brisbane, Sunshine or Gold Coast? Fraser Explorer Tours has partnered with the experienced guiding team at Sunset Safaris to offer you a great Fraser Island stay at Eurong Beach Resort with two or three days of touring and seamless connections. For all enquiries please call Sunset Safaris on 1300 553 606.
8 - 17 Apr 2017, 16 Sep 2017 - 2 Oct 2017, 21 Dec 2017 - 20 Jan 2018, 24 - 31 March 2018
Off Peak Prices
All other periods
Adults $205 $185 Children (4-14) $135 $125 Infants (0-3) Free Free
Price valid until 31 March 2018. Some booking conditions apply.
- Tour Highlights
- Central Station - now a tourist stop in the middle of Fraser Island, this historical site used to be a bustling logging station.
- Wanggoolba Creek - saunter along the boardwalk to discover ancient King Ferns and look up in wonderment at lush, subtropical rainforest.
- Lake McKenzie – relax on its sandy white beaches or take a dip in its crystal clear blue waters, picture perfect is the best way to describe Fraser's most photographed lake.
- Seventy-Five Mile Beach - drive down Fraser Island's own highway and keep an eye out for dingos as well as Air Fraser, taking off and landing right on the beach. You can take this scenic flight as an optional extra and see the island from a birds-eye view.
- Eli Creek - wade or float down this fast moving stream, straight to the Coral Sea or just sit-back and unwind on the sandy banks.
- Maheno Shipwreck – stretch your legs and imagine the grandeur of a bygone passenger liner, washed ashore in 1935 that has been reduced to a magnificent rusting wreck.
- The Pinnacles Coloured Sands – stop to take a picture of these heavenly dunes and hear the Dreamtime story of how these hued sand cliffs where formed.
Itinerary can change due to tides and weather conditions.